Sunday, June 1, 2008

Keepin' the brushes wet

Just a few little 5x7s to keep the brushes wet. Not my usual subjects, but they were fun to paint.
Thanks to everyone for all the 'congrats' and 'good luck' messages.
My new job is going beautifully. And I am feeling inspired once again.
Summer has arrived - as evidenced by my sunburned face! My son had a soccer game yesterday, and between him and his dad they had the times aaaaalllll wrong, so we were there and hour and a half early. Way too much sun for my very white, winterized skin!! Ah well, they won the game, so all is not lost.





Another beautiful day today...maybe I'll get outside and paint.

Happy summer!!

3 comments:

Nava said...

Those are fun - keeping your brush wet is a good tip!! I need to do that more often (and not just be leaving it in the jar of water...). Happy summer to you too!!

Sandy Maudlin said...

Love the design in the top two a lot. Glad you're finally out of the ddep freeze, too.

Joan said...

Fun paintings. The top two look like Italian scenes!!