Saturday, July 19, 2008

An Introduction and a Watercolor Mandala

Firstly, I would like to introduce my sister's new business and blog. It is called Footprint Management Systems, and she and her partner Judy are involved in the business of "greening". Yep, greening. They teach businesses, societies, what/whomever, how to hold green meetings, events, and whatnot. Cool huh? I'm ever so proud of her, and hope that you will take the time to head over to the blog and say hi. I just set it up yesterday, but they are hoping to get some good conversations going, share what they know, and just generally raise people's awareness. Feel free to link to their blog, and tell your friends! The link to their blog is in my list to the right. The website is still in the works. Stay tuned! (Yeah, how many times have I said that here?! LMAO)

Okay. As for me, here is my latest endeavor. It is a watercolor manadala, and I am pleased so far with how it is turning out. I am not sure if I am going to add more to the outside of the ring of rocks, or just fill in the middle. We'll see how it progresses. Please feel free to leave your thoughts.


Mandala watercolor on Fabriano 18"x18" Click ithe image to get a better view!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

6 comments:

Sandy Maudlin said...

VERY creative and painted beautifully.

RH Carpenter said...

Beautiful work, Tracy. I like it as it is but maybe some sticks in the middle? I don't think it needs much else. Are you going to keep it high key in values?

About said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jennifer said...

I like it very much. it looks much more impressive than it did in a circle on the floor.
You are so very talented.

Nava said...

Nice touch with the single leaf. It really is beautiful. And so clean! I cannot paint that clean to save my life...

Tracy said...

Thanks for your comments!! Sorry I'm so late in answering...having computer gremlin problems. But it's all good now. This painting is almost finished. I'll post it soon.