Sunday, December 9, 2007

Introducing My Watercolors

When Will I Be Loved watercolor - SOLD

I have just created my first blog! Very exciting.

I'm very new to blogging...and relatively new to watercolor. I am a self taught painter, and am enjoying the process thoroughly. I hope to meet some like-minded artists here, and share knowledge, art and...I dunno...recipes?
This first piece is called "When Will I Be Loved?"
I painted it last weekend, matted it yesterday, and sold it about half an hour later. Life is good.

4 comments:

Ron Morrison said...

This looks good, I'll link you up.

Yorky said...

Lovely work Tracy.

May I suggest you add four blank lines to the "About Me" text so that your name is not split up by the picture?

Doug

About said...

Thank you Douglas.
I have been trying to fix that name thing...but I can't figure out how yet!
I'll keep pluggin' away.

Anonymous said...

So cool ! All the best from somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic... Bob Grant